Over the past weeks Google Plus is flooded all over the online. As for us Android owners Google+ app just updated to v1.0.2 and brings a lot of enhancements, bug fixes which now gives much improved performance. As Google+ is still very young we will see major improvements over the next few months.
Let’s have a look at the list below to see what’s new in Google+ for Android:
- You can now Customize main stream view to show streams from individual circles (Stream>Menu>Manage Views)
- Set permissions for who can start a huddle with you
- If unfamiliar person invites you to a group huddle, you can now dismiss the invitation (without blocking them)
- While you are in a group huddle, new UI allows to add multiple people or an entire circles
- The most fun features is while viewing a photo you can directly set it as Wallpaper
- Thw Updates fixes some issue in Swype Keyboard, also a variety of bugs fixes throughout the app for better performance